THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEE
ARE OF THE UPMOST CONCERN!
We are far from being experts on Covid-19 however, we have become more educated on making sure our families stay safe. The patterns we adopt for our homes, work place and when we are out and about are individual and based on the information that has been presented to us. Although we will not be open until Allegheny County is in the "green phase", we are adopting our own mitigation with the guidelines from the CDC, Allegheny County Health Department, PA State Board of Cosmetology and our product experts. We "thank you" in advance for your cooperation.
We all have received a certificate from Barbicide (a leading company in sanitation, disinfection and sterilization) and will follow their guidelines for
cleaning and disinfection.
- All employees will wear masks at all times.
- Wear gloves when and where needed.
- Will practice hand washing several times during
- Will use disposables where appropriate.
- Sanitize table tops and other surfaces between
- Capes will be single use/client.
- Combs, brushes, capes & implements will be
single use and sanitized or washed throughout
- Will not eat or drink in our main service areas.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected
several times throughout the day.
- If we have been ill or exposed to someone who has been, we will reschedule your appointment.
- May ask to take a before or after picture as
a reminder of our experience during this
Health related links for all.
CDC Coughing and Sneezing Etiquette Click Here
- If you are ill or have been exposed to anyone
who has been ill, please reschedule your
- Put on your mask before entering.
- Go strait to the sink and wash your hands
for 20 seconds.
- If you are receiving a manicure or pedicure,
you can pick your polish.
- If you are a Body Beautiful client they will
escort you to your designated room.
- If you are a salon client receiving a facial,
wax or makeover you will be escorted to your
room for instructions and consultation.
- Refrain from texting or talking on your phone
during your appointment. This will hold us up
for the next person.
- Do not bring children or other guests with you.
- Do not bring drinks or food into the salon.
We will provide you with water, coffee or tea.
- You will handle your own charge card for payment.
It is still ok to pay with cash, check or gift card.
- We know you miss your salon friends. Please
don't hang around after your appointment.
We cannot provide safe social distancing or
do our sanitizing if you do.
- Bring your own pedicure sandals. We are not
longer allowing ours to walk out the door.
If you forget yours there will be a
$3.00 charge to purchase a pair from us.
- Thank you for your cooperation!