Customized waxing for every hair & skin type
Minimal discomfort Maximum results
- Don't Touch! Fingers and hands are full of bacteria. This could cause breakouts and Infection.
- 72 Hours! Avoid natural sun, tanning booths and airbrush tanning.
- Don't Scrub a newly waxed area for 48 hours.
- Do not use facial scrubs or brushes.
- Moisturize with a non-comedogenic lotion.
Newly waxed skin that feels irritated apply ice.
Avoid hot baths & showers for at least 4 hours before and 24 hours after waxing.
Cool and warm water is fine.Cosmetics should not be applied for at least 12 hours.
Drink plenty of water. Keeping your skin hydrated is key!
Use a sunscreen with a SPF of 30-50 specifically for the face is recommended.
Definitely ask questions.
Schedule your next appointment to keep your face hair free & smooth.
For the more gentle areas of the body Do not shower or bath with hot water for 12 hours. Cool to tepid water is ok.
Wear loose fitting clothing...white cotton panties for Brazilian or Bikini waxing. Do not wear tight jeans or leggings.
Wear sweat pants and loose fitting shorts. White Tee shirts for back and chest waxing. Bring a clean one with you and change often over a 72 hour period.
Exfoliate daily with a loofa in a circular motion to prevent ingrown hairs.Take a gym break. Definitely no gym for 72 hours after waxing services. Open hair follicles are susceptible to infection.